Houston Center for Plastic Surgery
There are many reasons why someone might want to consider having a facial plastic surgery procedure done. Perhaps you are hoping to fix or improve the shape of your nose through a rhinoplasty surgeon. Maybe you are dealing with hair loss and are interested in hair restoration services. Or the fine lines on your face are making you look older than you feel and you are hoping to rejuvenate your once youthful skin through botox injections or high-quality SkinMedica skincare products near you.
No matter what the reason, it is important to meet with a qualified, board-certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss all of your options. Here at Houston Center for Facial Plastic Surgery, our focus is solely on facial reconstructive surgeries. We use the most current surgical technologies and provide the most advanced care to give you the results you want. Before booking any type of procedure we will set up a consultation with you to go over your desired outcomes as well as make sure you have a full understanding of every element of whichever facial plastic surgery procedure you are interested in. If you’re looking to enhance your appearance and want to work with some of the best plastic surgeons in Houston, don’t hesitate to reach out to us today.
915 Gessner, Suite 235
Houston, Texas 77024
Closed Saturday and Sunday
We Can Treat A Range of Conditions, Including:
We Provide a Number of ENT Services, Including:
- Facelift - A facelift is not designed to completely change oneÕs facial appearance, but rather to enhance, refresh, and rejuvenate the naturally unique and beautiful features that already exist.
- Nose Reconstruction - Rhinoplasties are typically performed in cases where a person may be dissatisfied with the appearance of their nose, or due to an accident where there is internal and/or external damage to the nose.
- Chin Augmentation - As the goal of any genioplasty procedure is to bring proportion balance to the structure of the face, in some cases, this may mean chin reduction for a person who has a large and protruding chin in appearance.
- Ear Tuck - An otoplasty is also performed to construct an external ear in the case of an absent ear or lobe, due to congenital conditions like microtia and anotia, or due to an accident or trauma.
- Eyelid Lift - Eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty, can be an option to aesthetically enhance the eyes.
- Brow Lift - A brow lift, also referred to as a forehead lift, is a surgical procedure which has the capability to transform the appearance of eyebrows and the upper facial area to become more youthful and alert after they are raised.
- Hair Transplant - The procedure entails the transferring of hair follicles from one part of the body to another. The two sites involved in the procedure are called the donor and recipient sites.
- NeoGraft - The NeoGraft¨ system is the initial and only FDA cleared follicular unit harvesting and implantation system. It delivers automation of the FUE technique, and is the most advanced technique in the hair transplant and restoration industry.
- Botox - It is very carefully administered via injections to a specific area medically targeted on the face. This causes a temporary paralysis of muscle activity.
- Laser Hair Removal - Laser treatment for hair removal is a safe and noninvasive treatment procedure that will require an initial consultation before treatment, as it may not be for every patient.
- Facial Fillers - Facial Fillers
- Laser Resurfacing - Fractional Laser Resurfacing is a relatively new method of skin rejuvenation in which targeted areas of skin are precisely spaced out at a microscopic level.
- IPL - This is a non-invasive light therapy used to effectively reduce and/or remove certain skin conditions like hyperpigmentation, freckles, sun spots, rosacea, redness, and visible facial veins.
- Microdermabrasion - Microdermabrasion is a highly esteemed and effective non-surgical procedure which can eliminate acne scars as well as other common skin conditions.
- FX Encore Laser - Total FX Encore Laser is a revolutionary new machine that provides even deeper penetration, optimizing collagen remodeling, while reducing downtime.
- Chemical Peels - When this naturally-occurring acid is applied to the skin, thickened surface layers are loosened so the dry, rough, and scaly appearance is diminished to improve the overall look and feel of the skin.
- Facial Plastic Surgery - Facial Plastic Surgery, including rhinoplasty and blepharoplasty
- Rhinoplasty - (Nose Surgery)
- Blepharoplasty - (Eyelid Surgery)
- Face and Neck Lifts - Face and Neck Lifts
- Facial Fillers - Facial Fillers
- Rhytidectomy - (Face Lift)
- Forehead lift - Forehead lift
Bradford Stewart Patt, M.D., graduated in 1982, Magna Cum Laude from Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry. He received his Doctor of Medicine degree from the Louisiana State University Medical School, New Orleans, Louisiana, in ... More Info
Monday-Friday: Memorial City Office