Looking for a quick guide to lip enhancements for the Holidays? Well look no further! Whether you want a fuller pout to your lips, or if you think you’ve lost too much lip volume over the years, Dr. Bradford Patt’s lip augmentation options may be the solution. However, before scheduling a procedure, patients should consider the facts and benefits of both surgical and non-surgical options. And with the right information, you can make an informed decision.
How Long do the Results Last?
While permanent dermal fillers exist, most facial plastic surgeons suggest non-permanent lip enhancement treatments. Non-surgical lip fillers can last anywhere from 4 to 6 months depending on the kind of fillers used to treat the lips. The beauty of less invasive options is that patients have the option of trying several kinds of fillers to see what they look like and determine which works best. When it comes to permanent options like Dr. Patt’s PermaLip, lip implants require careful consideration and consulting to ensure that it’s the best option.
The Benefits of Enhancements
There are five primary benefits of lip enhancements:
- An Improved Facial Appearance - The main benefit of lip augmentation is that patients get sexier, fuller lips, and a more youthful appearance. When someone feels better about their outward appearance, they have more self-confidence in social, intimate, and professional situations.
- Natural Fullness - Unlike implants and permanent fillers, lip injections like Juvederm provide a natural appearance. Such lip fillers use hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in the body. The fillers absorb quickly and leave minimal bruising, and patients will need to touch-up every six months or so.
- Gradual Results - Natural lip fillers are used to increase fullness over time. If you have thin lips and aren’t sure how you’ll look after the procedure, Dr. Patt recommends getting treatments over the course of several months.
- Limited Side Effects - Lip fillers have few side effects. When patients meet with a cosmetic surgeon, they should disclose their health concerns and allergies to help determine which option is best.
- Fast Recovery - When patients undergo a lip enhancement, they can resume their normal activities in just one day. Compared to other cosmetic surgeries, this is remarkable and one of the reasons why lip fillers have become so popular.
Getting Treatment for the Holidays
If you’re interested in having fuller lips for the Holidays, and you live in HOUSTON, you’re in luck! Join Dr. Patt and the team at Houston Center for Facial Plastic Surgery for their December Cosmetic Day Event! Here, you will learn about exclusive offers and promotional procedures, as well as lip enhancement options. You may also contact Dr. Patt to schedule an appointment at 281-552-8111, or book a consultation online at your convenience.